IFCC - Education and Management Division: Evidence-Based Laboratory Medicine Committe (C-EBLM) (member)
The main aim of the website of the Committee on Evidence-based Laboratory Medicine (C-EBLM) of the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (IFCC) is to disseminate information about Evidence-based Laboratory Medicine (EBLM) in general, and about the activities of the C-EBLM, in particular.
Our general objective is to encourage the IFCC community to get more involved in the education and practice of evidence-based laboratory medicine. Key objectives are to provide:
- general information on the state of the art of EBLM,
- specific information on the methodology and tools for practising EBLM,
- a database or links to databases which contain evidence-based information related to the specific field of laboratory medicine,
- educational materials to support EBLM training,
- information on C-EBLM related events and activities.