- May 19, 2019
- Lugar de celebración: Barcelona
SATELLITE MEETING EUROMEDLAB 2019
Sunday, May 19
- Advances in breast cancer. From the bench to the bedside. José Ángel García Sáenz.
- Chronodisruption, melatonin and breast cancer risk. Darío Acuña Castroviejo.
- Gene-environment interactions and epigenetic changes in breast cancer. Atocha Romero Alfonso.
- Diet, alcohol and breast cancer risk. Jesús Román Martínez Álvarez.
- The Conundrum of nutritional supplements and chronic disease (including cancer) prevention and management: a public health perspective. Saverio Stranges.
- Hormonal treatment, phytoestrogens and breast cancer risk. María Herrera de la Muela.
- Cadmium and selenium in breast cancer etiology. Marco Vicenti.
- Relationships between endocrine disrupting compounds, hormones in personal care products and breast cancer. Nicolás Olea Serrano.
Registration form not available yet